Air Lift 57589 LoadLifter7500XL Rear Air Bag Kit
* No Frame Drilling required *
2014-2022 Dodge Ram 2500
Fits 2wd and 4wd
Fits Single(SRW) or Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) Models
Fits with In Bed Hitches
Air Lift LoadLifter 7500XL
The Air Lift 57589 has a 7,500-lb Capacity. Designed to upgrade your rear suspension, LoadLifter 7500 air springs provide high-quality, full-time load support. They level your vehicle, improving braking and ride comfort and reducing the strain on your factory suspension.
This Air Lift 57589 Kit Fits:
2014-2022 Dodge Ram 2500
2014-2022 Ram 2500
WILL NOT FIT CAB and CHASSIS MODELS
Find A Lift Kit for Different Vehicle CLICK HERE
- Provides your vehicle with up to 7,500 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications such as 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, and commercial trucks.
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need.
- Level your vehicle front to rear.
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads.
- Improves overall stability and ride quality.
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride.
- Comes with Air Lift’s exclusive upper and lower roll plates.
- Increases the load capacity of the air springs.
- Protects springs from damage, extending the life of your air spring suspension.
- Constructed of 2-ply, fabric-reinforced rubber.
- Endcaps are made of high-strength Zytel nylon, which is lighter, stronger, and more corrosion resistant than steel.
- Mounting brackets and hardware are included for installation.
- Manual inflation valves and air lines are included.
- Manual valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access.
- Compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) can be added to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure.
- Made in USA.
LoadLifter 7500 XL springs have up to 20 percent more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000 springs. The available volume in these 7″ double-bellows air springs enable greater leveling strength at lower pressures. This ensures maximum load-lifting abilities and a great ride quality no matter the load.
PART NUMBER: 57589
7500 Pound Leveling Capacity
NO Frame Drilling Required
2-4 Hour Install Time
Free U.S. Tech Support
If you choose a Viair On Board System
you will need to also have a AirLift Control valve for adding air to the air bags from inside cab.
For Air Lift Control and Gauge Kit – CLICK HERE
Air Lift Lifetime Year Warranty
This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
Need Help Ordering??
Give Us A Call And We Can Assist You- CLICK HERE
Purchase with confidence, we are an
Authorized Air Lift Dealer.
*For Continental U.S. Shipments ONLY