Air Lift 59565 RideControl Rear Air Bag Kit
** NO Frame Drilling Required **
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy *
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited *
2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 *
2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 *
* 78.8” and 68” Short Bed ONLY
* Works for 2wd and 4wd Models
Will NOT Fit 2007 Classic Body Style
Air Lift RideControl
The Air Lift 59565 RideControl air springs has up to 2000 pound of load support. Designed to upgrade your rear suspension, RideControl air springs provide high-quality load support. They level your vehicle, improving braking and ride comfort and reducing the strain on your factory suspension.
This Air Lift 59565 Kit Fits:
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 LTD
2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Short Bed Models ONLY
Find Air Lift Kit for Different Vehicle CLICK HERE
Air Lift RideControl Features
- Provides your vehicle with up to 2,000 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality.
- Designed for lighter applications such as 1/2 Ton pickup trucks, mini pickup trucks, vans, SUVs and some cars.
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need.
- Level your vehicle front to rear.
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads.
- Improves overall stability and ride quality.
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride.
- Increases the load capacity of the air springs.
- Protects springs from damage, extending the life of your air spring suspension.
- Mounting brackets and hardware are included for installation.
- Manual inflation valves and air lines are included.
- Manual valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access.
- Compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) can be added to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure.
- Made in USA
PART NUMBER: 59565
2000 Pound Leveling Capacity
NO Frame Drilling Required
2-3 Hour Install Time
Free U.S. Tech Support
If you choose a Viair On Board System
you will need to also have a AirLift Control valve for adding air to the air bags from inside cab.
For Air Lift Control and Gauge Kit – CLICK HERE
Air Lift Lifetime Year Warranty
This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
Need Help Ordering??
Give Us A Call And We Can Assist You- CLICK HERE
Purchase with confidence, we are an
Authorized Air Lift Dealer.
*For Continental U.S. Shipments ONLY