Air Lift 60769 Lift1000 Rear Air Bag Kit
Up To 1000 Pounds of Load-Leveling Capabilities
Easy Install, No Drilling Required
Most Chevy & GMC SUV’s
See Exact Vehicle List Below
Air Lift Lift1000
Air Lift 60769 Lift 1000 Air Bags have up to 1000-lb Capacity. Upgrade your vehicle’s rear coil spring suspension with this kit. Molded polyurethane air springs fit inside your existing coil springs for added support when hauling heavy loads. Improves handling, braking, and overall ride
This Air Lift 60769 Kit Fits:
2002 – 2007 Cadillac Escalade
2007 – 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
2002 – 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
2000 – 2020 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
2000 – 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe
2001 – 2020 GMC Yukon
2014 – 2020 GMC Yukon XL
2000 – 2013 GMC Yukon XL 1500
2003 – 2009 Hummer H2
Find Air Lift Kit for Different Vehicle CLICK HERE
Lift 1000 Features
- Provides your vehicle with up to 1000 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality. Designed to support your existing rear coil spring suspension when you’re hauling or towing
- Works with existing suspension to eliminate problems frequently faced when towing and hauling.
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need. Air Adjustable from 5-35 PSI.
- Level your vehicle front to rear.
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads.
- Improves overall stability and ride quality.
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride.
- Crafted from tough, molded polyurethane
- Increases the load capacity of the air springs.
- Easy to install with provided installation manual and common mechanics tools.
- No frame drilling required
- Kit Include 2 Red, molded polyurethane air springs
- Mounting brackets and hardware are included for installation.
- Manual inflation valves and air lines are included.
- Manual valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access.
- Compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) can be added to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure.
- Made in USA.
PART NUMBER: 60769
1000 Pound Leveling Capacity
NO Frame Drilling Required
1-3 Hour Install Time
Free U.S. Tech Support
If you choose a Viair On Board System
you will need to also have a AirLift Control valve for adding air to the air bags from inside cab.
For Air Lift Control and Gauge Kit – CLICK HERE
Air Lift Lifetime Warranty
This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
Need Help Ordering??
Give Us A Call And We Can Assist You- CLICK HERE
Purchase with confidence, we are an
Authorized Air Lift Dealer.
*For Continental U.S. Shipments ONLY