Air Lift 88297 LoadLifter5000 Ultimate Rear Air Bag Kit
* No Frame Drilling required *
2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 2×4
Fits 2wd Models
Fits Single(SRW) or Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) Models
Fits with In Bed Hitches
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate
The Air Lift 88297 LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate air springs have internal bumpers, so you get the adjustable load support of air springs and the comfort and reliability of jounce springs. Jounces also work as a fail-safe if air springs lose pressure. They level your vehicle, improving braking and ride comfort and reducing the strain on your factory suspension.
This Air Lift 88297 Kit Fits:
2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD
2011-2013 Ram 2500 2WD
REAR WHEEL DRIVE ONLY
WILL NOT FIT CAB and CHASSIS MODELS
Find Air Lift Kit for Different Vehicle CLICK HERE
LoadLifter5000 Ultimate Features
- Provides your vehicle with up to 5,000 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications such as 1/2 Ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, and commercial trucks.
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need.
- Level your vehicle front to rear.
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads.
- Improves overall stability and ride quality.
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride.
- Comes with Air Lift’s exclusive upper and lower roll plates.
- Increases the load capacity of the air springs.
- Protects springs from damage, extending the life of your air spring suspension.
- Constructed of 2-ply, fabric-reinforced rubber.
- Endcaps are made of high-strength Zytel nylon, which is lighter, stronger, and more corrosion resistant than steel.
- Urethane internal jounces require no maintenance and work well in hot or cold temperatures.
- Mounting brackets and hardware are included for installation.
- Manual inflation valves and air lines are included.
- Manual valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access.
- Compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) can be added to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure.
- Made in USA.
Built-In Jounce Air Springs
Adds Control and Comfort
The closed-cell urethane jounce spring inside each air spring gives you a more stable, comfortable ride. Each jounce acts as an overload spring and engages when your current air pressure level isn’t enough to support your load. So on a rough road, the springs will kick in if needed to absorb bumps and shocks and help you to avoid bottoming out. When the jounces support a load, they adjust progressively – the more weight you pile on, the stiffer they become. The urethane material engages more smoothly than rubber jounces so you get a less jerky ride.
PART NUMBER: 88297
5000 Pound Leveling Capacity
NO Frame Drilling Required
2-4 Hour Install Time
Free U.S. Tech Support
If you choose a Viair On Board System
you will need to also have a AirLift Control valve for adding air to the air bags from inside cab.
For Air Lift Control and Gauge Kit – CLICK HERE
Air Lift Lifetime Year Warranty
This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
Need Help Ordering??
Give Us A Call And We Can Assist You- CLICK HERE
Purchase with confidence, we are an
Authorized Air Lift Dealer.
*For Continental U.S. Shipments O