Air Lift 57595 LoadLifter7500XL Rear Air Bag Kit
* No Frame Drilling required *
2003-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
Fits 4wd ONLY
Fits Single(SRW) or Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) Models
Fits with In Bed Hitches
Will NOT Fit Cab and Chassis Models
Air Lift LoadLifter 7500XL
The Air Lift 57595 has a 7,500-lb Capacity. Designed to upgrade your rear suspension, LoadLifter 7500 air springs provide high-quality, full-time load support. They level your vehicle, improving braking and ride comfort and reducing the strain on your factory suspension.
This Air Lift 57595 Kit Fits:
2003-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
2011-2018 Ram 3500 4WD
WILL NOT FIT CAB and CHASSIS MODELS
Find A Lift Kit for Different Vehicle CLICK HERE
- Provides your vehicle with up to 7,500 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications such as 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, and commercial trucks.
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need.
- Level your vehicle front to rear.
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads.
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads.
- Improves overall stability and ride quality.
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride.
- Comes with Air Lift’s exclusive upper and lower roll plates.
- Increases the load capacity of the air springs.
- Protects springs from damage, extending the life of your air spring suspension.
- Constructed of 2-ply, fabric-reinforced rubber.
- Endcaps are made of high-strength Zytel nylon, which is lighter, stronger, and more corrosion resistant than steel.
- Mounting brackets and hardware are included for installation.
- Manual inflation valves and air lines are included.
- Manual valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access.
- Compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) can be added to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure.
- Made in USA.
LoadLifter 7500 XL springs have up to 20 percent more air spring volume than LoadLifter 5000 springs. The available volume in these 7″ double-bellows air springs enable greater leveling strength at lower pressures. This ensures maximum load-lifting abilities and a great ride quality no matter the load.
PART NUMBER: 57595
7500 Pound Leveling Capacity
NO Frame Drilling Required
2-4 Hour Install Time
Free U.S. Tech Support
If you choose a Viair On Board System
you will need to also have a AirLift Control valve for adding air to the air bags from inside cab.
For Air Lift Control and Gauge Kit – CLICK HERE
Air Lift Lifetime Warranty
This does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
Need Help Ordering??
Give Us A Call And We Can Assist You- CLICK HERE
Purchase with confidence, we are an
Authorized Air Lift Dealer.
*For Continental U.S. Shipments ONLY